Loyalty Card T&C
Loyalty Card T&C
Bea’s of Bloomsbury LOYALTY Cupcake Club CARD POLICIES:
- When you have received your exciting new Bea’s of Bloomsbury Cake Club card, you must register online to receive the additional benefits of being a loyal Bea’s of Bloomsbury customer.
- You will need to use a valid email address when registering. If you do not have a valid email address you can continue to collect your points and receive every 10th coffee FREE.
- The FREE loyalty coffees will be available on your account for up to 1 Calendar year; they can be used at any time up until this date before they expire.
- Once you’ve filled in the registration form you will receive an email from Bea’s of Bloomsbury to confirm your membership. Now all you have to do is make sure you get your membership card swiped at your local Bea’s of Bloomsbury store each time you make a purchase.
- *The FREE Cupcake is a gift to all club members who register online. To receive your gift, you must visit a Bea’s of Bloomsbury store within the month of your birthday. The FREE birthday Cupcake excludes our luxury range and is valid for the full month of your birthday date provided.
Bea’s of Bloomsbury, 44 Theobalds Road, London, WC1X 8NW (“we” “us”) recognise that your privacy is very important to you. We are committed to protecting the privacy of your Personal Information in accordance with the Data Protection Principles. These principles regulate how private organisations collect, use, secure, disclose and provide you with access to your personal information.
‘Personal Information’ means any information or an opinion (including information or an opinion forming part of a database), whether true or not, and whether recorded in a material form or not, about an individual whose identity is apparent, or can reasonably ascertained from the information or opinion. For example, your name, address, birth date, or email address are personal information. We do not collect Sensitive Personal Information. Some examples of Sensitive Personal Information are race, ethnic origin, political affiliation, religion and health information.
Collection of information
We may collect Personal Information from you in various ways and on various occasions. We may, for example, collect Personal Information when you voluntarily:
• enter a competition or otherwise participate in a promotional activity or complete a customer comment card;
• participate in any loyalty scheme which is made available to our customers (including any loyalty scheme which is designed to run on a mobile device, and is made available to customers by means of a mobile application).
On occasion, we may collect demographic or service related information via a customer survey.
Unless we contact you to inform you to the contrary, we destroy or de-identify unsolicited information provided to us. We destroy or permanently de-identify all other personal information if it is no longer needed for the purposes for which it is collected.
Why we collect and how we use personal information
We use your Personal Information primarily for:
• market research purposes to help us improve products and services in Bea’s of Bloomsbury Ltd
• to provide you with direct marketing materials if you are a customer who is a member of our loyalty scheme or a person who has entered into a competition;
• to administer the participation of any customer who is a member of our loyalty scheme or who has entered into a competition; or
• to provide you with goods or services through one of our franchises.
From time to time, we may use Personal Information provided by you to provide you with direct marketing information and competitions about the products and services that we offer. If you do not wish to receive marketing information, please do not hesitate to let us know by unsubscribing on the email or if the materials are not provided to you by email writing to us at our Contact Address below. You will be given an option to opt out /unsubscribe from receiving marketing materials every time you receive direct marketing communications from us.
Sharing your personal information with third parties
We never sell, rent or trade your personal information. We may share your Personal Information with our related bodies corporate in order to facilitate our provision of one of our primary purposes for collecting your information.
We will not share your Personal Information with any unrelated party except under the following circumstances:
- In order to ensure our ability to continue to provide products or services to you.
- If disclosure is required for the purposes of conducting business analysis to improve our products or services to you.
- If disclosure is required by the law, court order, to investigate a suspected unlawful activity or misconduct of a serious nature or for the conduct by an enforcement body of enforcement related activities.
- If you give us your consent.
We reasonably believe that related bodies corporate or third parties such as research companies or companies which assist us in the unsubscribing process or market research and direct marketing, or offshore servers which we may use to store data, comply with a law, binding scheme or contract which effectively provides for no less protection than the British Governing Privacy Principles and they are subject to enforcement mechanisms in their offshore jurisdictions.
Security of your personal information
We are committed to keeping your Personal Information secure and will use all reasonable precautions to protect it from loss, misuse or unauthorised access or alteration.
Access & Corrections
The Data Protection Act permits you to access the information we have about you and request corrections to ensure that it is accurate. If you want to know where we obtained your personal information from we will provide you with these details if it is not impracticable or unreasonable for us to do so. If you would like to know what Personal Information we have about you, please write to us at our Contact Address. Upon receipt of your request, we will reply, using the same method in which you contacted us or as you otherwise specify, usually within five (5) business days or as soon as we reasonably can in the circumstances.
Questions suggestions or complaints
Our Contact Address
Bea’s of Bloomsbury Ltd, 44 Theobald’s Road, London WC1X 8NW or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope you continue to enjoy your visits to Bea’s of Bloomsbury.